Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Years! {+Eclectic Walls}


To my darling husband - Happy Anniversary Biz! Two years today. AND guess what he surprised me with....drum roll....a trip to St. Andrews and London! I mean, I could not have asked for anything more special, meaningful or thoughtful.

From our first dates...


To our wedding day 7 months later...

To all of the wonderful times since then...


Fun at U2. Isn't he the most handsome man you have ever seen?! The answer is YES.

This is the chapel at the One and Only Palmilla in Cabo where I want to renew our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Can't wait!!!

I love you more now than I ever have. Thank you for being you, and for making our lives so wonderful.

.......And also some fun to start the week off right!


Would you ever paint a room like this? Completely insane, or a unique way to break up a large wall? Pretty clever, albeit out a bit out there, if you ask me! {Image courtesy of the City Sage}

Here's to a great week, and to many many more great years of marriage. Love you B. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! You two share my parents' wedding anniversary, and they just celebrated 40 years this week!! I wish you both that many (and more) long and happy years together,too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails