Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How I Wore It :: Ranch Edition

How amazing is that house? We went out to one of our friends' ranches this weekend for an engagement party - talk about F-U-N! There was a little shooting, a little fishing, a little golf and a lot of eating :o) No complaints here!

Now that June has rolled around it is only a matter of days before the thermometer hits the centurion mark, so keeping cool is of primary importance. Not really a walk in the park when you're outside all day long! Light, loose fabric is the way to go.


Shirt - Elizabeth and James, Tank top - Banana Republic, Jean shorts - American Apparel, Boots - Justin, Bag - Prada, Sunglasses - Oliver Peoples, Earring - my aunt's {I think?}, Bracelet - from my mother-in-law, and it also doubles as a brooch. So bueno!






My first catch of the day!


Second catch - on a roll! Ended up with 4.
I'm kind of a big deal.


Dress - vintage...my mom's, Scarf - Etro, Earrings - Banana Republic


Really Bizzle? You're taking my picture right now? This is like 7am and I haven't seen a hair brush or a tooth brush. Not hot. I am only including this because I am completely in love with my new Roberta Roller Rabbit tunic/dress/cover-up. It is soooo comfy! I want a million.


Sunset. Can't really beat this. God bless Texas!

Hope y'all had a great Memorial Day weekend. Here's to a wonderful week!

xoxo Sheridan

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!!
    Love it all- love your earrings the most.
    Also, what a perfect southern day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.
    your wedding ring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails