Friday, December 3, 2010

Most Wanted: Bejeweled Gloves!


Can we just talk for a second about how amazing J.Crew is? They could be my brand of choice until the cows come home for men, women and children. The styling creativity in itself is astounding and nothing short of drool-worthy. I had to actually throw their new holiday catalog straight into the trash bin because I didn't even want to be tempted by the gloriousness that awaits me in its pages. Plus, I'm still hanging onto the pages I tore out of the catalog before this one, and I am still yearning for the coolest gloves I have ever laid my eyes on. Yes, gloves can be cool...not only cool, but stylish and chic as well.

Behold J.Crew's glamorous cashmere-lined leather gloves with knit cashmere cuffs adorned with all sorts of hand-applied gems, sequins, and dazzling beads for the ultimate in chic warmth. The cuffs can be separated and worn on their own as a fabulous accessory as they button off to double as fingerless gloves. Modern. Cozy. Perfection. What girl wouldn't love to wake up to these on Christmas morning?

xoxo Sheridan
http://www.sheridanfrench.com
http://sheridanfrench.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails