Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's A Wrap!


We had a GREAT day of shooting today for Spring 2012! Alarm went off at 6:00am and I walked in the door just after 6:00pm...and we still have more to shoot. I want to share everything with you all right now right now right now!!! Oh such fun goodies! Enough exclamation points Sheridan. Sorry. My eyelids are so heavy they are literally closing as I type this so I need to hit the sack, but I just had to share that it went very well and I CAN'T WAIT to fill you in on the details, show you some sneak peeks and let you in on other fun surprises I have in store. {Much of these will come via my Sheridan French newsletter, not all on here, so make sure and sign up for that via my website if you have yet to do so!} 

Massive hugs and kisses to you all...nighty night!


4 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams! You deserve a good night's rest after the past couple of days. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a success Sheridan! Can't wait to see. Now hug those babies and get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the newsletter!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see the line! Also dreaming that all those shoes magically appeared in my closet...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails