Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moon Man.


I think this is my favorite living room of all time. Surprising, considering there is only one neon color, no ikat and no disco ball, but I am head over heels. Maybe it is the unexpected combos within the room? Or the snuggly rug so soft I could sleep on it? Or perhaps it's the functionality that is grabbing me - play space for kids right dab smack in the middle of a family room? Genius. Living rooms are for living, after all. All that's missing is a slide.... 

I am SO doing this if I ever build a house. 
{No I am not kidding! You just waaaaait.}

You like?


p.s. Fun fact: for those that were fans of Blink 182 back in the day {me! ME!}, Jennifer is married to Tom DeLonge, the lead vocalist and guitarist of the band. 

4 comments:

  1. I want that slide! Genius! Only my kiddos will fight over whose room the top of the slide will originate in. Ok, look, you are killin me b/c i keep trying to click the "Sneak peek of Resort 2012" text on the right hand margin like it is a link...because I WANT it to be a LINK!!! As in I need MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheridan that is a riot!! Wow, fun for adults as well! (not after more than two cocktails though, Ha!)


    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your fun style. IN LOVE with that slide!
    - {darlene}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails