Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vacation Wrap-Up


We had SUCH a great time at the beach - given our 40 days in a row of hitting the century mark, talk about ideal time to leave Texas! - and I meant to share these photos with you last week but, in typical fashion, did not have as much time as I thought I would to post. So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite photos from our trip! Enjoy!



FYI, I made an extremely important discovery whilst cooking out on the beach. 
S'mores are OFFICIALLY the best way to break Paleo. In case you were wondering.


Until next year! 

...and, coming tomorrow...How I Wore It :: Resort 2012 Sneak Peek!


2 comments:

  1. I have had that thought about smores and my living paleo! What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I think it's absolutely lovely. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails