Monday, November 14, 2011

SWOOOOOOOOOOOON x eleventy billion

Image courtesy of Furbish Studio

This my dear friends is my ideal interior design look. A whole bunch of mishmash in contrasting yet complimentary colors and patters bringing in traditional styles at the same time to create one uberchic, eclectic and unexpected look. 

I found the image at the online boutique of Furbish Studio, my latest love. The brick and mortar store is in Raleigh, and I absolutely MUST visit someday. I just ordered two custom dog beds in chartreuse ikat with orange piping and I can't wait until they arrive! I also got this pillow for Munchkin's big girl room. Start sending the right message at an early age, right? Right. I am majorly swooning over the leopard one above, which is also available in green, but I haven't bought it just yet. Currently at the top of my Christmas wish list! {Who am I kidding when I tell Biz I don't want anything for Christmas. I roll my eyes at myself.}

Head over to Furbish's online store, hide your credit cards {you're in for it if you have memorized your credit card number} and prepare to do some drooling.  I'm also trying to convince Jamie, the genius behind Furbish, to carry my line in the future! It would be peeeeerrrrrrrfect I tell you. Perfect. Jamie, holla when you're ready! 

11 comments:

  1. omg. that couch is UNREAL. I love the mod pink against the classic design. I must have one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 for the sofa! Fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW, I am mad for that couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the juxtaposition of the sofa's style versus fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all i want is that fabric. where can i get it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I live in NC and am obsessed!!!! I asked Santa for a sofa...hope it fits down the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jamie is awesome and yes, your line would fit perfectly in her store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this couch sooo much!! And your gold coat is fabulous too!! Hope all is well Have an absolutely wonderful evening xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was lucky enough to go to the store when I was in Raleigh last month. Its pure eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE thiat sofa and pillow and the whole look! TDF!! Anyway, just went to click on the link for "online" boutique and it somehow takes me to Turbo Tax website.... Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Wow Wow, I am drooling over here. That sofa is amazing! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails