Sunday, November 25, 2012

How I Wore It :: Bright Pleats


I love going to church on Sundays because, well, I love church, but also because it is pretty much my only day of the week to dress up. That doesn't mean my clothes are spit-up free, but at least the materials involve things other than spandex and elastic. 

Jacket - Armani :: Turtleneck - Theory :: Skirt - Urban Outfitters {currently on SALE for $39!} :: Booties - Chanel :: Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960

Always enjoy mixing punchy, girly colors with black leather too :)

Everyone have a GREAT week!


5 comments:

  1. Sheridan, as always, you look like a million bucks!
    Love those sunnies and that skirt. Heck, who am I kidding….I love it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Yes, Sundays are really wonderful for ALL the reasons you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket, etc!!! WOW!!! franki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!.... you just sold me. You look fantastic. I was contemplating a navy skirt like this and I'm going to buy it right now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails