Monday, December 24, 2012

How I Wore It :: Tea with the Sugar Plum Fairy


Little Miss Munch and I went to the Nutcracker Tea with Clara at Bass Hall last week {or was it already two weeks ago?} I bought this dress for her when she was in my tummy, but I did not even know she was a girl. I thought, if I have all boys I am putting this in a frame - it was too gorgeous to pass up! From Bonnie Young in Aspen, it is my favorite thing I have ever bought for her. This is the first time I wore my skirt as well, a Marni that I treated myself to for a birthday present. We had such a great time and are already looking forward to next year...

On S :: Shirt - Ralph Lauren :: Skirt - Marni :: Shoes - J.Crew
On M :: Dress - Bonnie Young :: Shoes - Gap Kids





 
{We did lots of spinning to get into ballerina mode}

{She fell head over heels in love with the Sugar Plum Fairy}






And even with all of the treats, all she wanted to do was color. My little artist! 
This little miss is going to design fabric for me someday... I can't hardly wait...



3 comments:

  1. You girls are the best! I don't know which made me smile more, seeing both of your beautiful outfits or seeing y'all twirl. You are such a great momma. So glad that you take time out to spend magical moments like these with your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love little M's dress!! Gorgeous. And your skirt is stellar! Hope your family had a lovely day today. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love both of your outfits!! I don't blame you one bit for buying and holding onto that dress of hers - glad you had a girl though to don such a beautiful dress! The sugar plum fairy was the one role in the Nutcracker I always wanted to play as a dancer growing up! Very cute blog you have, so glad I stumbled upon it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails