Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FORT WORTH SAMPLE SALE + KORI GREEN JEWELRY EVENT!


Yes, this is actually happening. Time for me to clear out and time for y'all to stock up before Christmas! 
I'm getting together with fabulous jewelry designer Kori Green {wife of Pat, for those of you that enjoy country music} for a fun and fantastic morning tomorrow, Thursday, November 7 from 10am - 12pm. 
Please come by if you're in the area! 

Just a few of the racks...






Here is your official invitation! 
xoxoS.


5 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in Texas, so many of these would be perfect for my x-mas vacation to Grand Cayman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come but I live in NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo jealous! I live too far away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....I see so many fabulous pieces that are sooooo me. Online store?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails